8 February 2008

Spread the joy around the globe

It is almost 3am in the morning. Cant sleep coz I have just done with my editing. In fact my mind gets so tired and physically is not that really brawny and unexciting feeling due to the tiredness. I jog for about 3km today and that is not really “me”. Burn the brain cell to digest what I will and need to type. Holla, we are in the midst of semester and lot more to be typed and prepared. Sunday night I slept at 11.15pm due to the tiredness for the whole Saturday and Sunday (that why my YM seemed to be not available for those consecutive days). My weekend was so superb as I can smell love in the air. Today, I guess I did nothing to my exercises coz I ate Kueh Tiau as suggested by “Pembuat kek” But then Kueh Tiau is not that bad tho. After jogging we stopped at kiosk to get something for dinner and that was the time when Kueh Tiau came as our main course for the dinner which came along with some jeruk, frying fish ball, prawn, and sausages. I passed a stall which is operated by a brawny mum who is working hard for her girl. I saw her daughter was sleeping on the floor which was only wrapped with a mat and canvas. I felt so ghastly coz nothing much we can do so I stopped by to buy something from that stall. We just can help a bit but even it sound pity and simple, once u open ur arm widely just to show some feel affection and caring which are covered with honest and sense of humanities, at least you can give spirit to the person who is working hard with his or her own barehanded to survive in this world and I am proud with such sovereignty. Good luck and god bless to those who are working hard to get a better life. Pembuat kek smiled to me as I assumed pembuat kek has the same intention as I did. Well people, lets come and spread more and more love. Help those who ahve effort to survive then the rest let him or her to decide where should they vessel their life adn remember the world will not giving any conciliation to those who are ro dependent to others.


X0X0X0X0X0 Josh

No comments: