8 February 2008

My heart is tagged by a love bug

I am in a happy mood now. Coz i smeel love in the air. I talked to my self and keep my self to remember about the person who trusts, loves and has passion is the person who deserve to have ur heart and trust. I dedicate this “love wave” to si pembuat kek. Oh ya, pembuat kek gave a chocolate. Even the chocolate seems to be undemanding and common to you all , but it is really mean to me due to the effort which makes si pembuat kek thinks about me and bought me the chocolate makes me really appreciate sayangnya! Deep from my heart, I would like to say, My rasa "syg" and care goes to si pembuat kek. Wah, jiwang sikit malam nie tapi janji jujur. That sounds cool and I give credit to pembuat kek.




I ate this chocolate with a full of contented heart. Lot of romantic ingridents which are embeded in the choco.

x0x0x0x0, Josh

No comments: