8 February 2008

precipation -breaking the resilient of reality?

precipation -breaking the resilient of reality?


Life is not just about a “black parade”




Time: 11.15am, I’m reading a blog which belongs to one of my friends. He talks about “Malaysia-Reality or Fantasy”? Yeah, am more to what he says. As I do love this topic as most of my readings are based on globalization and third world nation! Before we get thru.Do you agree that some thoughts say that Malaysia is -1st class facilities (KLIA, SEPANG F1, CYBERJAYA,TIMESQ, ect “but” 3rd Class mentality??? Well, I let you to think and react to it by our own expense as I don’t have precise answers for such insightful issue.) So i leave you with this hot statement. By understanding the statement, at least we don’t feel very much “alarm” to what happen to us in our daily “precipitation” toward reality. In class, I do open up my students’ horizon toward the reality means that what they learn in their English Classes in not merely about the language but I more to “language in context”!! My explorations of life are happening everyday as am passionate toward everything. As my lungs keep on pumping then my mind will take its part to think rather than sits and being submissive to surrounding. “Thinks and react to it carry” are embedded with “poles apart” in term of meaning and embedded semantic senses. So, “Think”-u just think about an issue whether you are digging the issue critically or not but as long as you concern about it then I mull over that u have a brain to think about it and much better than nothing. “React” means that your are sensitive to what your are facing at, and your action might be “subjective”- react with an action or react with a “thought” which balance to your state of affair so people wouldn’t say that your action is cheap than your thought! Okies fellas, get it done erlier- I’m more to this as I know am not unaccompanied in this world coz I notice people keep on reading my blog, so at least I have some issues to be scrutinizes together in this horizontal medium of interaction which might be interpreted by you (readers) in your own way and this makes us matchless to each other as old saying says-10 heads are better than 1. Now u can see for the outer surface as there are some of “shake up” issues to be highlighted up. Malaysia-reality or fantasy, It’s about attitude-the most things to be discussed in his blog (one of my friends) Yes, he highlights some issues which are related to attitude, mentality and the sensitivity toward development (heheh, My pleasure to talk about development). Lack of sensitivity toward development will hamper the nation to gain the full status of “2020” . Yeah, no channel to have such discourse but hence we still have this media to share the knowledge and perhaps we can come out with some thoughts among youths. My contribution is not that big to the nation but at least we have something to be shared with and those from diverse fields and gist are also encouraged course we are living in the same world. As the matter of fact, we are depend on economic circulazation !so what reason u may say that you are not related to these at all??By understanding what is the exact thing happens in this paradigm will “reduce” the tense that our nation leaders have, which comes from “comments that sound loud”! Ifro people who just know to complaint for nothing.I have browsed some articles and blogs and my conclusion is-we tend to comment a lot rather than take part on it! Yes sometime I do think that I was 0r is grouped in such group-know how to comment but no action. so let me break the osculate orthodox by starting to open up this issue then. At least we alert to what happen around us and no more complain without nothing fellas!! However, we need some “advocacy” which can kindle some fresh discourses to be mended(by taking into account about the past) and explored the new things and issues in a professional and morale way. a strong ceasefire is a moral thought! However, all are about moderation in term of thinking and reacting. No need to be prevailing in order to have an unique tough but just be a person who has small idea but keen to look forward more and more unique ideas with high ontology, etymologiy and methodology of thinking and this will make you more "embellish" person.


Till then, excuse myself and my harm thoughts. We should proud to be a malaysian as it is a place like no others.


X0x0x0 Josh

No comments: