3 September 2007

Placid sounds are all over you


Today, nothing much I can do. Just stayed at home and guess what all day long I was listening to country songs. Yeah, to my surprise, I never take in that it may be my “full time “menu”. Okies, but then I am listening to any kind and genre of music so no special barricade or hurdles that may hamper my ear catching processes. Nah, it is mind-boggling if you mull over that age is the eventual point of reference to take for granted what type of music might be listened by the person. Yeah for me, I love all songs, you just name it and u’ll get it but my attention will be easily grasped by country songs and some happening songs that can make me to wobble my bone and butt but then, it is not just hip hop songs can make me to make a grove but any kind of music that sounds attention- grabbing and mesmerizing. Music may edify you life and death. As the sullenness and sweetness of life are represented in the music throughout the time span. Besides, music reveals unspoken desire and interior voice to be sounded “aloud”! You can talk about something or no matter which that are which less sardonic, tongue in cheek and coarse. Yeah, that is the stunning of music which complete a life of a person at any rate any boundaries and to see some jubilation of faces while sharing the same music.You can see how people put aside their ego, social status and some social standard while eating a plate of rice together.Remember, music is like a rice of soul which makes u be more human as it helps ur soul to grow and appreicate the beautiy of ur life. Now the idea of saying that, we all human is same to each other, is working out here. Then you may think that this kind of music is the music to die for. Well, am listening to this Video clip by Tim McGraw (Live like you were dying). The wording of the song is so touching to me and thanks god for your plan of me as I can see and appreciate lot of things which are namely to love, passion, life and death, joy, sadness, and to some glaring experiences that put together me as what am today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mHaFMqde6A&mode=related&search=


Faith Hills and Tim- Let’s make a love-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4igbsU1kZc

Nice wording tho! Well, the arrangement of the tone is so astonishing and jaw-dropping.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrfm50Re9NQ&mode=related&search=

Yeah, if there was a legal rule to marry a song then I take a chance to marry with this song. heheh, a lame assertion of me. I ddcate this song to those who are in love, looking for new love, and celebrating their love. Love is to complete each other means you nad your spouse whould be not in the same attitude, a bit far in term of intrest but not that too far. a person called Dear One is a person to complte our weakness and to stand still to wacth and accpet all the uncertain reaction of us. Appreciate the love you when you have the time and chance. Nah, am lecturing me as well.Well, fellas, take a time to browse and listen to the above Video clips. Till then..

Xoxoxoox, Josh

No comments: