3 September 2007

Forever Love....(Just to Hear you that you love me)

Just to Hear You Say That You Love Me
~ Most of people are dying while listening to this song. Their souls are taken out of painfull, trumoils, doubt, untrust and hate toward each other even they block the sun (the reality of the people) and accept all lie and weakness of each other which complete each other and these bring them to a "knot". If not, why there are some people whant this song to be the background of their wedding moment? This is the beauty of country songs, at least to me. But what say you? Those higlited lines are very much mean to me and the wording is so darn superb. I use "green" to hilitght it for a reson. Why? Nah, should love be green all the time without fading in as it may be an emblem of your relationship? Have a look for this quotation "I would love you 10 years before the flood(mean the preson has ready for anythig to be with you, my vegatable love should grow faster than empires and more slow that disaster"?

If I could win your heartIf you'd let me in your heartI'd be so happy, baby
Just for these arms to be
Holding you close to me
There's nothing in this world I won't try
No limit to what I'd do to make you mine
Cause
I'd climb right up to the skyI'd take down the starsJust to be in your arms, baby
I'd go and capture the moonThat's what I would doJust to hear you say that you love me
Just to hear you say that you love me
If I could taste your kiss
There'd be no sweeter gift Heaven could offer, baby
I want to be the one living to give you love
I'd walk across this world just to be
Close to you cause I want you close to me, yeah
I'd climb right up to the skyI'd take down the stars
Just to be in your arms, baby
I'd go and capture the moon
That's what I would do
Just to hear you say that you love me
Just to hear you say that you love me
For the rest of your life
Love me for the rest of all time
Just say the word
And I'll give you my world
There's nothing I won't do baby,
just to be with you
I'd climb right up to the skyTake down the stars
Just to be in your arms, babyI'd go and capture the moon
That's what I would doJust to hear you say that you love me
Just to hear you say that you love me ,
babyJust to hear you say that you love me
Oh, I need to hear you say that you love me,
babyJust to hear you say that you love meJust say you love meJust say you need meJust to hear you say that you love me
x0x0x0x0x Josh

No comments: