13 September 2009

missing another part of my heart....

it is day light....
oh no, night...please stay for a while..a bit longer please...coz i still want to dream my lovely muse....

night, please stay a bit longer coz i cant really stay alone without another part of my heart...
when sunshine comes near to my...my sweet dreams will be faded away...and my heart will heavily rain....







Oh my dear sunrise,you are so beautiful...yet my dream lights would be nothing to compared to you too..

you offer me a joy day...but my shade dreams offer me jovial heart to keep my day full will bed of roses....


i wont lost for that....Yes, if cant then, please ask the sky to be my curtain to keep the day dim...to give me a shade to dream for a while....dreaming about my missing heart....

my heart is raining...rain of missing ....
missing of my muse who is far far away from me......








xoxoxox...Josh

1 comment:

Ed Eron said...

very da hadek2 peluk patung kan...