27 November 2011

I welcome you

While am in the midst of thinking, then out of blue i switched on my Lappy and i uploaded these gorgeous pictures of mine. I welcome them to come back to me to be my joy and my smile.





Back to a memory lane where this time, everyone is belong to each one of the Us! No false compared tho. Dear Mother Mary, grand my wish and pray to bring all of us tight together.







This was a gift from AXP to me, a wireless mouse and i was a solely owner for it just about 2months.R.I.P to you little device. Our relationship was not that blessed yet i thanked you for the creation of you to me which made my working days never been dull and dim because your colour means so much for me. Red? Yes, i can go for RED.It is really turning me ON. Organismic mechanism can be found in red tho.


Till then, i hope that you guys will take a minute to think back and appreciate what do you really have and care for. It is a need for you to think about "give and take" while we are in this lifelike orientation of life!


Till then, this is for all girls out there, take it or leave it from your mental picture storage;-



xoxox, Josh

No comments: