22 July 2011

the power of P



Perpetual of….

~ being serenaded by good flavor of life

~ having perfect interconnection with the elements of life

~ catering the needs of nation to gear up the Economic Transformation Program

~deploying the sense of veracity, unswerving, and full of veneration to god, family and society

~embracing dreams which come for many reasons

~ nurturing positive flavor to my self for me to appreciate my whole being

~sharing good news of Health, Wealth and Happiness to those who may lack one of those

~acting in accordance with rules and regulation as a child to my beloved parents, god as for him we come, a society player, as economic rat ( a term form Robert T.Kyiosaki) which in a rock-strewn rivalryto someone I love, to friends who always shade my personal judgment day and night

~of being me for you….

~being never so called Ending story teller for a story of becoming a human being




till then,

xoxoxo Josh

No comments: