30 October 2010

friendship remains for the last


Dear friends,

when you are sad, when your are low...when you are lost, when you are hurt, it is ok, to turn my way when you really need a friend.
a friend helps you to carry on, when you are afraid when i say you sill can count on me when friendship is tick and thin....


promise to me that dear friends, we will still and always be a friend till death takes ur apart.

i was in tough days, thanks friends( you know who you are as you keep on concerning and making me feel safe and cozy...i beg my self to say "trillion of thanks" to you my dear "concern friends"...


p/s : teach me to be a good friend when i was out of tune, wake me up when i was not next to you as you really need me..take my hand and we walk together coz i wouldn't lead if i far away from you..just nice to walk together and still remain....

Josh, xoxoxoxox

No comments: