14 August 2010

what past means to me?

It’s 3.03am
in the morning and welcome to the new day fella…yeah, sound like a breakfast show..but hell ya, sounds pretty cool huh..just in the department to continue the thing that am doing for past few mins ago…hehhe..diggin and lookin for related journals…but, since that am on9 too, and i'm taking a couple of time to update my blog…hehehhehe..after blogin I checked my mail today,as I browse my new mails….something catchy to me and guess what? I do keep a very sweet old mail from one of my ex-BBA UUM program students (as previously read all old valentine emails from my other students too ), I still remember who was the sender-she is kinda a sweet student ..but the email sounds funny and yeah..cool to me because of its contents ..heheh..okies here we go, let me go halves it with u (sharing is caring)..ahahaha..here we go:-

dear sir,
when i saw u…
something happen inside me.
i don’t know…what it is…
do you know sir???
NOT LoVe!!!
BUT…
i’m so proud of your creadibility.
when you was late to our class…
i can see you…’kalut’ but i like to see the way you ‘kalut’.
you look smart in your clothes…
your hair…fuhyoooo…so cute…
i mean it!


he2…just jooking and cut the craps!!!…
See, she mentioned about my hair.. yeah..it’s worthy that previously I was too obess with my hairdo…mind u..hehehe…I love to have new hairdo actually and and for sure it’s more kinky and trendy that now i guess….hehehhehe sound cool huh? wont post the lates pic here..will do so in some other times..hehhehehe… BTW, thanks for the sender of the email..really appreciate it...till then..have a nice day ahead people…


....was taken on 2007...


X0×0x0x Josh!

No comments: