26 August 2009

Need some spaces




Not in frame of mind now......

Today, I refused to go outside rather than I stayed alone for a short break. I supposed to be in office at 5pm with Maria but then I feel that I need to have a time for my own. Too many things to be sorted out and with all those overload inputs and outputs make me swing. August has a great challenge for me and Maria and the others. We have 90% changes in our next plan which will be effective, at this early September. When it comes to a new plan, obviously there will be a very short time frame for us to digest, comprehend and to get familiar with the plan and its system. Yeah, I still can choose either I want to make it now or later but in business line, first do first serve…I guess I have an ideal axiom for my own. The rational is, you work for yourself to be paid. know lot of people who are outside there have the identical problems as what I have now. Come on, all these things are a rampant while we are in the circle of adulthood So to my other youth, enjoy your youth exceedingly. More than ever when you are in campus or somewhere else…(this message is dedicated to those who are free from any burdens of life or commitments)…Go and don’t stay at campus for no reasons.. Go and have fun…Me?nah, I guess I had so much fun when I was in campus..nah..am not in the part of naive or nerd when it comes to fun. Above all when I was in my undergraduate times….so that why, by this times (I mean while you are having lot of binders, especially from your family, your surrounding, your job, society and the most important is yourselves….) Yet, until now I still have my fun even if my working time is always 10 or 12 hours in a day. No reason for me not to think about my self for such frenzied life…Well, am not a kind of person who is like a small little frog within a glass..he can see everything around him but then has no temerity to be out form it…

Middle age or what ever you may call it….well, what should I say? I took it from a positive side then. I will never give any chance for it to scummy my “teenage feeling” with lot of multifarious surrounding…When it comes to a state of affairs where I guess I need to make choices but by some means i feel blameworthy and hurt, it is not to say that I should say a BIG NO for it. Well, my consideration? Satisfactory? Nah..all that will not be in the first place and not a main disquiet tho! Yeah not at all…It is not a matter whether I like it or not..but in some crucial situations I need to be cruel and harsh even to my self..Do I have to life to my self? Yes…Do I have to loyal to my self? My right side says Yes and another side would be another way around…

My weakness is ..when I confront problems…I will never try to share with others especially those who are too close or first degree or second degree of imminence friends to give me a hand while am in the . Pembuat kek called my for several times…my unprincipled stance is…..i let it rang and I kept hushed.


Ok., people. I would like to jogging to ease all those tense…Jogging makes your body to have lot and lot of hormone (I forgot the name of it) and this will ease your feeling. Come and have a bright day yah…

No comments: