24 August 2009

Langkawi trip.....

holla peeps....


here i would like to post my Langkawi trip which i had on june, 2009 (23 June until 25 june).Pembuat kek and i went to Langkawi and we gambled our direction and time to be there by using a bus. Why am saying this?because we don't have any proper plannings when we both want to shoot the globe. If not, we want to have a really good and cozy vocations…nah for me, the more unbreakable and escapade the more out of the ordinary and exigent the vocations will be. This will make any adventure or vocations seem to be more fascinating and impressive and superb to me…We took a tren from kajang to KL central..then we took a star LRT to puduraya..but then we had a stop at Time Square to watch the Transformer (the revenge of the fallen) then we both took a bus from Pudu raya to Kuala Perlis...on the way back..we took a bus from Kuala Perlis to Hentian Kajang...actually the journey was too electrifying and enormous to be intricated in this short writing…so I try my best to let those pictures to do their jobs…I done my part there…(hehehe). Due to my hectic , so I was belatedly to post those pictures in my blog and blog about them. Ok, enough said…now I wont talk much..that I will let those pictures to speak for themselves.





...me with a simple snap after riding a cable car to the top of the mountain (i forget the name of the mountain but those who have a ride of the cable car will know which mountain i refer too)


......these pictures are too enormous and fine-looking panorama which are should not be wasted for no reasons by all people especially malaysians....we have lot of "a 1st world class" of tourism destinations in our own places...it is such a place like no others....

































so i guess, i stop here for now and will get back later on with some others story to be shared with...




xoxoxo, Josh

No comments: