27 March 2008

Janet Jackson: Just A Little While Music Video

Am in a shot term flu! Hate it. Cant have my mind to function well- more evenhanded. tho! Am missing someone here. The person is out of town. Am have just finished doing my lesson plan and my favorite topic is Skills in Grammar”. I have doled out to edify the subject to B.Sc Comp (UPM franchise project) and tomorrow I hope I can encrust a complete lecture for “Combining sentence” within an hour! Have no mood to engrave tho but then just try my best to bring up to date the blog. Am trying to silhouette a rally for a class of mine due to the fucking jammed last Wednesday. I missed a lecture which was supposed to be attended approximately 60 students! Well, after vacillating the suitable time to have the replacement, then I guess I’ll make an effort to make it tomorrow but then I haven’t submit the replacement form to the head of school! Gosh! I was to hurry to get back to home after I finished my lecture at 2.30pm. Yet, I needed to meet up with the head of school to elucidate some nondescript state of affair that I would like to inform him as soon as possible. The rally was ended quite late till 4pm. I reached my place at 5pm and get my late lunch. Due to the late of having the meal so I skipped my dinner and now in front of the PC am eating my bread with peanut butter and chocolate milk stripes as am listening to this song! This song is so fucking placid tho! A bit hanky panky, instead! I am too hectic this whole week and to my supprise I have been skipped my dinner for 3 consecutive night due to the late lunch which takes place almost at 5pm! So now before am getting to my bed, am intended to watch a movie. Will back to u all fellas. Have a nice day.

No comments: