16 February 2008

Wilhelm Kempff plays Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata mvt. 3

Another more theory…

Holla all.My mind is a bit congested but still sober as usual. Today, I master 50% of music theory. Fuh, at least I can read some notes here and don’t try to guess weather I can compose a song – which means in more theoretical and pragmatic ways, I guess I am still at the department of polemic to do so. Lots more things to be studied and understand. Well, once I guess I am ready to put lot more effort to study something am looking forward to – studying about music, then I will make another avowal here. This Video clip is nice but then am still confusing about its time signature before it goes to the other notes. Does it 3 :4 or
4 : 4? As far as i concern, only waltz will have 3:4 and the rest surely will have 4:4.

well, it needs lot more earing practices. Till then, enjoy the clip.

xoxoxo Josh

No comments: