22 January 2008

James Morrison - Pieces Don't Fit Anymore

The Pieces don’t fix anymore

Out of blue I would like to have the above headline as the topic of today. I was driven by the song I am hearing now. James Marion is the man of today blog. He He. “The Pieces don’t fix anymore” is a nice song but it can be a bit poignant to be heard. Just that am feel so blue due to the words he has here. I mean the song tho. Really sounds placid and so art indeed. Too much of listening this kind of song is going to killing my sense of spreading love and even making love which is based on the true foundation of feeling rather that covetousness of me. By considering the covetousness as the priority of me (it is just a case of study huh) then can it means that the dark side might be too dominant within me as it may radiate in my veins, huh? I sms “the pieces don’t fix anymore” to someone just now. Nah by telling you this, hope that am not getting any conjectures of gaining contemptible attention. Well, people, just listen to the song then u will or perhaps, may be able to grasp the sense am talking about. Hope that you all come with a great mental picture of the song and its wordings, at precise as what has been represented by Jamse. Well, I got it with me tho!

xoxoxox Josh

No comments: