31 December 2007

wont promise anything.....

OMG..i don’t want to be heartless…please don’t
Out of blue I feel that am heartless and am so scare and worries about this. I’m not intended to be so and be harm to my self. This birthday celebration will be the weird thing I guess and it is so much put me in lot of questions about why this world is so cool to those who are looking or a pureness among other humans? My feeling is being hurted and I do feel disappointed .. The blue feelin seems to knock my purity toward lover thing. I don’t want to be a phoenix (if u have wathced X-Men, then u know what i mean here, ;D). I do upset with some friends here, not to mention involving those close friends... Well, what the fuck coz I don’t live with their money. Be what I am.. regardless if it causes me to be inhuman well, so sorry for that. Will be cool again I guess once be able to love my self then I will try to spred the love to all over the world. To all friends who wished me a birthday and New year wish, I appreciate that and those who are not, well, not my fucking business and in fact not to blame me if i cant remember it coz the date has no siginificant at all compared to mine.hahahaha... “evil sigh”

the phoniex of Me

No comments: