9 November 2007

Be here agian.....

Hai my silent readers, it is quite a long time (I guess almost 2weeks) I have not been updating my blog. So I pay the all the silent today. Ok, what should I say here. I was a bit demoralized and had no mood at all to write. The emotion of mine is getting to be recovered but I still in blue.The life is so misty but because of saying so don’t get me wrong to say that am so schmaltzy for all these. So I take some remedies to get rid from this. The remedies are not from chemical thing but it is more to innate constituent. Ingredients of soul? Yes they are! One of it- by listening to Jazz all day long. Huh? I’m into Jazz tho! In the age of 25, I am still new to be one of it fans. But then, music is universal tho and no boundaries at all. Well, my fav song of jazz- Stardust! Gosh, the song is so outstanding and aint request to against it. I almost get having forty winks while listening to it. Pretty much mellow and placid to be heard and picked up by those art of ears.


Today is Friday, then if the day is fine and everything will go well, I will go to watch a movie with “cropz”( u know who u are). So hope the evening will be fine and appealing for the remembrance while watching a mid-night movie. Sounds thrill huh? Well, I don’t have any morpheme of words to be expressed here but will be here again when I have all those craps to be shared with.
xoxoxoxo...................................

No comments: