7 September 2007

a month later?

I went to UKM’s out patient department to get my teeth being checked and fix some of the teeth. I supposed i paid my visit to the dentis in was about last year but because I was a working people on that particular of time and I cant meet up the date. I need to wait until 2nd of October. Huh, A month later? Gosh I have several interviews to be attended and I need something to glint my self in order to win the floor from other rivals. Okies, hook by crook I need to wait for it. Nah, aint ask for more. Back to old ages before, I was not that keen to meet up with dentists as they are so scary with their white plain coat and a mask. Besides that, the twinge that you will get while the dentists are going to bradawl the teeth will be remained in a quite long time. Feel that the brain gets crack or it seems to be a bit trumble because of this and this is such a dreadful and outlandish feeling and u may wish someone tries to make you up when u feel the pain but then nothing much you can do while the drilling takes its place (nak tak nak kena sabar je) with the company of “owch’ sounds. Nah, I accept as true that to be looked nice and good it is very hard to be bear as beauty is pain, am I right ladies? Today, I noticed that I had managed to reduce the weight for 2 kilos. It is pretty good for now. I guess as I back to my natural hair now, I look slimmer than before so that was kinda a blunder and slip-up for me to put em’ all in “lions’ fir type of colour”. I have insufficient of words to be expressed here but this will not stop me from not to nag here as i wont make the silent voice of mine will be the building block to my next, next day ahead. Till them will cater you guys with other issues here.

Xoxoxoxoox, Josh

No comments: