14 September 2007

A lovely evening

It's Friday evening.

Feel bit sleepy today as nothing much I can do. Doing nothing is like a “silent killer” inside me. So am making myself busy like a bee- cleaning my place, searching some journals, chatting with friends via YM and hunting for jobs. A friend of mine called me and she told me she wants to make a congregate among some of us (fellow friends) and I told her that it can be “on”, perhaps on Saturday. Well, will see how it goes and will take this opportunity to make a appraisal for some perfumes. Here we come. Okays, talking about perfume, I have this friend of mine (let me call this person as “2324”. It is a code huh? well, this fella will know and notice that who am I referring to.

Dear “2324” , as I keep my promise to you where I will consider you as one of my “issues” in my blog so we are deal ok. “2324” such a …arhh.. no word how to describe this fella but “2423” has some good characters which are painted in “black” means.(this means that “2324” is so kejam when “2324” comes to do sharing and yet JUAL MAHAL. This drives me to be mad. Sabar je. But not to say “2324” is inhuman even sometime “2324” may transform into such attitude as “2324” does have some abilities to show that “what is the feeling of missing someone). Sometime , ido miss "2324"'s provocations which sound so malicious to me but at least that come from "true color" intention than pretend to be soemthing which has "empty" representative of the nature of behaviour. Nah, that all for now. I am having deficiency of ideas coz too sleepy after having my late lunch.Am going to watch “Let’s go to the poison”. Such a side-splitting and witty movie, indeed. Till then, take care everybody.

X0x0x0x0x Josh

No comments: