12 September 2007

Fasting is coming

Holla peeps....

I would like to wish those who are muslim, happy fasting my frends. May you all have full of blessing within this month. Not to forget to wish happy besday to a frend of mine "Darcywitty", the more older the more wiser and "handsomer"ahahaha. Wish him full of luck and happy many returs in what ever he will do. I have insufficent "crap" to nag here but then i keep my promise to cater you guys with trillion and lot more of some issues. By the way, am currently listening to Gary Barlow- he is my favorite singer since i was in my secondary school. I love his song "So girl help me" and the most dulcet, euphonious and tuneful song is "forever love" Gosh, i am speechless while watching and listening to this videoclip. Till then, takce care peeps...

x0x0x0x Josh

No comments: