8 September 2007

arh...............how could i?

Today is my younger bro's besday...
I forgot to wish him and to be the 1st person to wish him when the date hits him. Well no point to wish him too early as he was not around yesterday as he went to Mukah for his school football competition. I has just realized that today is his "besday" and my mum gave ma a buzz to tell me that they are having a small celebration for him and i were cought on that time because of my "supidity" not to be aware because of this (rasa bersalah je..even i have such problem where i keen to forget the important date with my couple..hahaha) as i realized it straight on that time! Darn..well, am feel so bad because of this. My mistake then. I wish him with trillion of happieness and sucessfull in life. Happly ever after my dear bro. My wishes are u command and they are arround u where ever u go.

No comments: