1 July 2007

Untitle


Hai friends,

Lot time for me not to update my blog..
Well, there are so much thing to be mentioned here..but then, let’s go one by one..
It is 2.39 in the morning..Sunday morning. Well, am a bit energized today because one of my friends gave me a buzz today. Erm. Talking about “friend” I have no idea when is the exact date for this but only 1 think I really understand when we are in the department of thinking about this date..for me every time is considered as friendship day. Well, to all my friends out they, I wish u all with a happy day ahead and trillion of bright stars will follow ur way and shine ur paving of life. Okies, I have just done with browsing some slots of One In A million and I have voted for Dayang. Not to say that I ma into ther that much but because of her talent. Suki is not that bad tho as she is a new performer so she deserve to be considered as new talented celebrity. To judge her over than she is supposed to be as other pro singers is not that fair for me! She is a novice ya! Okies, here is one of Dayang’s slots that I really enjoyed so much. Not because of the title- button off, but the they way she represented her seft in the song! Well, fellas, am catering u with lot of Video clips so here we go….


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hWi1ePAP_U&mode=related&search=



till then, X0x0Xx0x, Josh

No comments: