9 July 2007

Uncompleted mission - Another X-file






There are so many things to be shared here. Uncompleted?What is that? Okies, first and foremost, i just would like to let u know that this blog has been written on Sunday but then because of the heavey thunder (out of blue am thinking about thunder cat, one of my fav cartoons when i was a kid and we (my childhood frends and i used to struggel among each of us because we were so fractic to be the heros!), and i have just managed to continue with my blog this evening which is at 7.25pm. Gosh this was really uncompleted misson and it is interrelated to the topic above. Well, what I can say, today (saturday and even this monday-as i said i have managed to post this blog this evening) is a very frantic (bukan hari2 kata letih ke?). Let the story begin, shall ya? Here we go......Once open the time at................I went to Seremban 2 at 9am, then managed to get back to the room at 2pm. Have a nap then woke up at 5pm. Christ made a call and asked me to to join her and odde to have sate kajang. Having satey Kajang at that time was not in my 1st menu as i intended to have jog with my friend and this was my reaction when they tried to ask me to join them.








At 6pm Christ and odee came over to take me to have Sate Kajang. However, Christ and odde managed to pledge to go out by showing me their appetize toward saty kajang. I guess both of them can be a good mascot to promote the sate all over the world...(christ and odde, pak, embak, maaf-in ya).Okies the blow pic was how both of them tried to presuade me to have sate kajang with them.So lurcative and mouth-watering right? (pic 2)













Then, at 7.30, I got a call from a friend of mine. Miss the person tho. Well, “u take care then”. Okies, at after “sate-ing, at Hj. Shamsuri’ s restaurant, then we were heading to My place as I needed to change my myself – am not talking that I will transform into “transformers” occay. That is too much to say that am one of transformers members ;) . Okies, cut the crap. After I have done with my “changes” so we drove to Putrajaya- Cyberjaya with the intention to see – Pentas Ikon. As stated in a newspaper, the show will be started today (as christ’s said)Then, god damn it, the show was over last 2 days (wed) so hardly to admit the statement that we are late for the show! Okies. This is so unfair. Based on chrits’s elucidation, As the newspaper said the show will meet the public tonight, so it could be nice to be there as the entrance is at no cost. However, the newspaper said the show will be on air tonight (it has been recorded) as it was not on the air during the day it was held! So poignant right?Okies, let me show u what will i do if i am darn fcuking angry. Psst....Am not trying to bluf u but then please dont get confuse when u see the below pic coz if u just see if for 1 sight then u will tought that is the Fantastic 4 is using his "ideas" to have such fims. What u dont believe me?okies, just have a look by urseft (pic 3)












See, can u get what am trying to tell ya'? heheheh..okies cut the crap, just get back to the line ya. Still we felt that we are cheated by the media and we didn’t really contented by this statement, so we went to “the palace of justice” as in pic 4.










Well, this should be a great lesson for us and those who are so excited to hound such show; moral of the story we need to be able to read between the line! Which is between the language in context (ad) and the metalanguge of the “reading material”. Okies I noticed about this (as in pic 4). Thanks god i chrits managed to get her seft calm down, if not the she automatically will turn into sailormoon..ceh...just because of the posing with the new T-shirt..awuuuuuuuu.Sounds hot ya.shake 2 a bit bebe.. So, odee, "what say you"? (ahaks, this phrase is so Malaysian English). So, christ, we are waiting what "frank" responds will odee give to u..I guess from the upper top look,it is quite nice how about from the lower back? ;p








Oh ya fellas, I have just got an invitation from my ex-students(diploma program) to attend their leave-taking party next week (as in pic 5).







It is quite finicky when some one remember about you and this show that at least there are some people think about u instead of ur parents. So, I have no idea why some people not be glad about their “ability to live”? This so pathetic when u try to deal with commit suicide for nothing. Yeah, I do understand that some people are born to be asshole! Talking about suicide, I have a song for you all and this is not about suicide at all but then it is about the feeling of a boy when he tries to recall back his “grandmother’s story” about what love means to him. Nice one, so Mr. Kingston, show me if u r kicking buddy :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZJ32D-lrTE


Okies, yesterday I found one of my students work. I found it is quite amusing to me..u know why? Okies, I gave a quize for them, then I asked them to construct a simple sentence (compound complex sentence) by using some given words. Okies, refer to pic 6.
He wrote “ Computer has many current” . okies people, please don’t lau
gh at my students okies as they are in their 1st semester! (even though was laughing while marking it). But he has potential (as what Paul Moss always says) because he was so active while in my class. Some students sound good in speaking especially those who are from KL and Klang Vally and some of them got A2 in English. However, in term of interpreting liner and non-liner text, even summarizing, they are still critical. I have no idea how they can get such result in SPM. Well, that is what we have now. Exam oriented than flexibilities and capabilities to be more practical in real context. But then when they come to workplace, this can be hard for them. A friend of mine, he has 3.6 CGPA, but I got my job 1st than him. Well, the world is cold to some of us as it is not that temperate all the time.Well, there are some many factor for you to get a job which I can see, most of them based on your character, expriences and the ability to persuade! Correct me if am wrong but if i am, then prove it to. I was teaching Public Speaking and Business Communication for both degree and diploma program using UUM’s modules. So I have credit to persuade and persuade people, u giess. okies, let me have the floor to presuade ya (test market la) .."mari abg mari akak..beli2 RM 10 I longgok"..hahaha..well, cut the crap will ya.. Till then, I leave u with my fav song by mercy gray- she is so beautiful with her voice and I love the way she hits her high and low notes which so relax ! Forthrightly speaking, I love hear hair seems that the hair is like wild beast, Ziff, if u are reading this, then i am giving ur credit here buddy as am mention ur name (Who can smell what "Wild Beast " gonna do to u?Thanks for being the pioneer for the term ya~..ahaks.. yet it is fcukin hot! I coloured my hair , lately. So sometime I do feel that am having lion’s hair.hahah..the insignia of being Hot dude I guess, ~kidding~ So enjoy ya!










~ not to gain social status here as u ca see the title "Mr" over there. This is taken from the invitation card that has been given to me. If u think am "blueeye" for this then i prove u r absolutely wrong. Just wait till i get my "Dr." soon.hehehehe.~kidding~

No comments: