20 May 2007

male J and female J, wow, the fuckin camera makes me look chub..damn it ;)

See, am not that big pig!

Today is hectic to me.
Time is
2.11amin the morning, and it seems to be a great time to write a blog. Well, what do we have here? Okies, lets review these pic..shall we (pics below)

Okies, Yelow inside but black out side- this was the time for today. Black mood for Saturday? Yes, does it cost you something? Erm, I guess, it is not a big deal for me. Any color will do and I do love green and blue but am not rolling them out? In this life, as it is short and do not try to “take too lightly” urseft in the sense that you are trying to generate your own fortification toward life. hell ya, where is the freedom of yourself dude? Don’t try to create something that encumbers your self-determination unless you have to!! Well, cut the crap, today I was damn tired coz all day long I were in the sence. Tired and hentic. Cant do some shooting coz of the precipitation. My friend and I were stucked in the rain for nothing. Well, at least we had something intresting to be haunted.Erm. I have no idea to be expressed in this line. Having a tired mine make me not that productive to express some phrases which mirror the days of mine. Till then, enjoy this song-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-IhvGiXK2Y
the song is a romantic song ever for some rememberance! I adore its video clip. Brian Adam is my King of romance as his song damn ia a fucking ear-cathing which makes ur emotion of passion and love becomes diaphanous and feeble to some emotion needs.

X0X0X0X0, Josh

No comments: