29 May 2007

This seems to be a rose of appreciation to all my fellas


To all my friends...i give u this tribute....
enjoy...


A friend is a tissue when you can't stop crying. A friend is a shoulder when you feel like dying A friend always listens when you have something to say. A friend is a week when you just need a day A friend is a crutch when you have a broken heart .A friend is some glue when everything falls apart A friend is a sun when the rain just won't stop .A friend is your mom when you run into a cop. A friend is a phone call when you can't leave your home. A friend is a hand when you feel all alone. A friend is a wing if you want to fly. A friend understands without knowing why. A friend is an ear for a secret to tell. A friend is an aspirin when your head hurts like hell. A friend is a love that can never let go. A friend is you, and I wanted you to know!
I hope this friendship continues on forever & ever…..


It is a nice to know that at least some friends are be bothered for you, no to say that every time you have to be evidence for what do you really feel about them but for me it is enough to show the way you react toward the sense of caring and gratitude. To all my friends, sometime I might not have such obvert sense but then am here try my best to cater our friendship with a lot and a lot more of positive tribute to you. As am listening to this song by clicking to the link below- Ungu, makes me wonder that how short the life is, and a life without friends makes your world much extreme than Vacuum. Ahaks..wel, Enjoy the song ya.Thanks to waty - my warm and splendid story of our friendship will give u a credit to "walk together " with me along this parving of life!, coz intorduces me with the song, and am sure the song and i have a good ice breaking to understand each other very well, for the sack of "get together" with the melody and the reality of life.Till then,

x0x0x0x Josh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLaCP2bQ7Ek

No comments: